Friday, January 25, 2008

tea drunk and taking over the world

Yesterday I got a bit creative and blended one part genmai cha with one part casablanca twist (both from Adagio) and tested them out on a few of the programmers here.

The blend's power must have been mighty indeed, for this morning I saw one of them brewing dragonwell in one cup and pouring it into another.

Moments later I appeared at his door with an IngenuiTEA in one hand and a [branded] single-serve french press in the other.

"Pick one," I said. He chose the french press, and I said it need not be returned.

If a man's going to take my advice and that of his parents, who'd sent him the dragonwell from China, he should be encouraged.

This weekend I plan to clean the IngenuiTEA thoroughly for donation to someone else I know. I'll see to it she receives samples and links to youtube videos demonstrating its use.

People in the tea community have been kind to me, and the notion of extending that kindness is compelling. Someone turns you on to a tea you enjoy, and a wish to share this delight with someone else wells up within you.

Don't believe me? Try it!

No comments: