Friday, February 29, 2008

just4tea.com Dragonwell

It's taken me longer than expected to get this review up, since just4tea sent me the tea to taste a few weeks back. However, I have kind words to say.

They sent enough of a sample for me to get a little creative. I tried brewing some strictly according to the instructions on the pouch, and was pleased with the result (which runs contrary to vendors generally providing *miserable* brewing instructions with their tea), then overbrewing some just to see what would come of it.

The overbrewed tea was pleasant and drinkable, and I snarfed it down cheerfully.

But the tea I made following their instructions turned out to be some perfectly good dragonwell. In fact, it actually reminded me of a good yellow tea!

Off-hand, I'd recommend this as a good introduction to loose green tea, and long jing lovers like me can appreciate it as well.

I was unable to find any points of criticism.

No comments: