Friday, July 4, 2008

tea at Saigon

# El Padre - 4:37: At the vietnamese place where we had lunch today, they brought me hot water and a tea cup that looked like a diner-style gaiwan-ish cup

# El Padre - 4:38: I pulled out the xu fu long ya and weighed out 2.1 grams, and proceeded to make some tea

# El Padre - 4:38: in the porcelain gaiwan salsero gave me

# Ed - 4:38: lol you brought your scale?

# El Padre - 4:38: The waiter wanted to try my tea after smelling that first flush yummy fresh smell

# Ed - 4:39: :)

# El Padre - 4:39: yup, the digital scale, also from salsero heh

# Ed - 4:39: lol

# El Padre - 4:39: my lunching partner said if I had pulled that stuff out at any other kind of restaurant, he'd have walked the **** out

# Ed - 4:41: lol dre... if I saw a dood pull out a scale in an eatery, I'd probably go ask him for a dimebag

1 comment:

Salsero said...

Sorry, Ed, a dime bag of xu fu long ya isn't too big.